Friday, August 17, 2012

Cherry On Top Quilt Kit

Cherry On Top Quilt Kit

Our exclusive, new kit features fabric from various collections by Me and My Sister Designs.  I have always loved the panel from the Oh Cherry Oh! collection, but wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with it. One day, I was looking through a book by Acorn Quilt & Gift Co. and came across this terrific pattern. I knew immediately that it would be perfect for the panel.


There is just something about the fabric, too.  Barbara and Mary always design the brightest, cheeriest fabrics.  Their designs just make you "feel good" looking at them.  I think this is one of my favorites.  This sweet quilt will brighten up any room and make any girl (young or old) very happy.  


Happy Quilting!


Kori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers